The trolley bins with wastes of infectious care activities, have changed in recent years with the arrival of new practices in the hospitals. The modernization of infectious hospital incineration plants brings new challenges for your conveying system to consider.
Considerable challenges for sensitive waste
In the 90s, many incineration centers were set up in France to eliminate hospital waste, the D.A.S.R.I. These systems now require a strong upgradation according to your own specification
- A wide variety of existing bins (660 l, 770 l, 1100 l) to be managed within the same system.
- Fitting in existing buildings and processes.
- Traceability is Essential.
- Continuous 24/7 flows to be mastered.
- Risks of infection to be reduced by offering autonomous systems requiring a minimum of human intervention.
ATS Group, your partner for the modernization of your sites
The management of D.A.S.R.I. requires handling well adapted to your constraints. Together with you, we analyze your problems and define a customized solution that will allow you to handle trolleys of various sizes while respecting your cycle times.
We guarantee material handling, with all due safety. In order to minimize the risk, everything is done automatically until empty bins are ready to be returned to the hospitals.
Our solutions are proven, reliable and ergonomic: big players in the infectious hospital waste incineration industry already trust us, why not you?